Go down
Anonymous
User

About Female Friendship or Lesbian Friendship, Companionship Empty About Female Friendship or Lesbian Friendship, Companionship

Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:11 pm
Anything to say about ff, lf then discuss here bounce
Anonymous
User

About Female Friendship or Lesbian Friendship, Companionship Empty Re: About Female Friendship or Lesbian Friendship, Companionship

Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:37 am
You know in my town is a doctor I know of and he creates footage of the women/with daughters that seek help by him but it is like no one cares that he films them. Maybe they assume that he do it to protect himself from false rape accussions. But he films because he likes it and can do it. No one punishes him for harming our privacy.

There was in a near town another case I came accross because two women talked about him. A gynecologist.

I wish there would be only female doctors that would be better. I also never go to a male gynedoc. Don't know why some women go there, I rather don't go when this is the only one. Of course it doesn't change anything, these men move elsewhere to do the same shit or they stay. No one protects women and girls. No law changes. The men can become doctors like nothing happened while the reports of such privacy destruction explotes.

And it's not only the whole medical system that is rotten. Men are everywhere and no one has the power to reduce them. It's sad to wake up in such a world where female bodies are all the time just cattle and exploited.

I wished me female friendship in such a world. But it doesn't look like that it can exist.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum