Go down
Anonymous
User

Nuclear Family & Procreation Critics Empty Nuclear Family & Procreation Critics

Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:08 pm
Do not all problems start from within nuclear family?
Share here your opinions towards the nuclear family/parents, growing up with siblings or without, talking about motherhood, fatherhood and natural and artifical procreation, pronatalism.
Any bad experiences or alternative ways of living?
Anonymous
User

Nuclear Family & Procreation Critics Empty Re: Nuclear Family & Procreation Critics

Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:19 am
Antinatalism is one of the best ways to talk about nuclear family, it also doesn't exclude radical feminism. Girls and women have it very bad, so of course it would have been better for them to be not born at all and of course if males would never have been, this would be better for females too.

If someone is interested in Antinatalism, see this website
https://www.exploringantinatalism.com/mechanized/

Here is a podcast (but both women aren't really radical feminists sadly)
https://soundcloud.com/user-727548853/9-the-friendly-antinatalist
The Exploring Antinatalism Podcast 9# Friendly Antinatalist

Some men sabotage it but Antinatalism is a very ethical understanding of reality we are born into. There will be also political moves to make sure no one needs to procreate anymore.
Anonymous
User

Nuclear Family & Procreation Critics Empty Re: Nuclear Family & Procreation Critics

Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:45 pm
Ok, here is my rant.
All my life I have lived in poverty. My parents are the reason, especially my father. He could choose not to have intercourse, not to rape, not to abandon the fucked mother and daughters he created. And he could choose to pay for his mistakes - he never did.

He choose to fuck someone else and his new family takes care of him, like this whole society. While girls are homeless and have no opportunities to even start school. There is no justice.

Because of my experience with these parents and society, and my existence as a poor abandoned woman, I have trouble getting a job, a nice room, food....
I couldn't finish my school because my mother never took care of me. Nobody did. Now I'm almost 30 and I don't have one person who cares about me. Strangers calling me slurs or ignore me. Other women look up to dicks and down on me. They don't want me near them.

Every day is boring and sad, it's a waste of time. There is nothing to entertain me with and I am in physical pain (maybe uterine cancer) but who cares. I hope I can get some pain meds and end this tragedy before it gets worse.

Many girls who grew up like me are so easily kidnapped and forced into prostitution. I have been pushed into mental hospitals and don't really want to be physically raped by any man. I just hope to die pain free and as soon as possible as a virgin. My corpse should rott somewhere save. Life is very boring, cruel and sad without people that take care of you and entertain you. There is no protection and no justice, nothing to talk.

I don't feel the need to waking up anymore. I thought about asking for suicide help, but I can't go all the way to another country to get medication or the exit treatment. In my country it's forbidden. I wish my body could just disappear from this place or I can die painlessly in a forest, that would be good too.

It is a crime that boys/men are allowed to impregnate us. That they are allowed to trade us. I mean, it's like that in every nation, every city, every village. Without these degenerate beings, so many sad lives would never have started. I would never have wasted my time on this planet.  These men should endure a very brutal life and death.

I would wish to see these degenerates suffer because I had to endure this worthless life at the hands of these monstrosities. I had no girlfriend and just nothing, nothing and pain. The one that I wanted, she choose dicks and she will pay for it - but I don't receive this PAYmenT. Men will.

How you can stay happy in such a prick-world, caged into a female body your whole life and choose to create offspring? I would ask her if I could. What would she say - she has 'bad days' too? I shouldn't be so 'pessimistic' or would she call me 'depressed/MENtal ill'? My answer is... I couldn't stay happy. I never was happy. I am silence. I am nothingness. I saw the light and the light hurts me, because I am the darkness. I never wanted to be born. I never wanted all this lumps of excreMENt and that's also what she is, lump of excreMENt.
Anonymous
User

Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:58 am
Family and men are like shingles.
Small red dots that join together and grow into painful blisters as far as the immune system is weakened.
The earth's immune system is severely weakened, which is why there are so many families, so many men who rape female bodies, creating offspring and with that the core of every family and patriarchal society. Every family is these red dots from shingles.
Where is the Antidote for this and how should we help the immun system to get rid of so many walking and talking trash?
I bet in my town are at least 60000 of them and I excluded the rape travelers that go out and in as they wish.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum